Woke up and took my little sister for a walk. Know you’re probably thinking, had no idea she had a little sister, well you’ve probably guessed it right. Yes, it’s a dog, a cute one to be exact, a shih tzu, and her name is China. Took her for a walk around my elementary school I used to attend back in the day…And guess what? She pooped right on the sidewalk. Yes! Never scene a dog poop on cement, usually they are smart enough to move to the grass to do their business, but no, not her. And I didn’t want to move her during her business and then she would finish. So there it was poop on the sidewalk.
I arrived back at home to get ready for the Howell outlet mall with my sister-in-laws Marie and Shawn. Also, Hannah (cousin), Addy (Marie’s new baby), and Matt’s girlfriend came for a girls day full of shopping. We all found great deals and had lots of fun. After getting all of our goodies from Howell it was time to find some place to eat for dinner. We stopped at a Chinese/Mongolian BBQ/Sushi. It was great, the Sushi was GREAT! Then off to shopping again at JCPenny at the Lansing Mall for more sales.
In the Restaurant
Hannah and Cambria
During our time in JCPenny my sister (Regina) came to pick me up to spend a couple days with her and the kiddos. I was so happy to see her. We stopped at Horrocks to stock up at fruits and veggies. Man, do I miss having such a great produce place. Then off to hit the road to Regina’s house. We arrived and the kids were very excited to see me. Showed them the goodies I had bought them (tatooes and sparkling nail polish for the girls. They couldn’t wait to use their prizes. Told them we would do it tomorrow. It was getting close to bed time, so Kent got my air mattress blew it up and the kids were excited to not be sleeping in their own beds! We ended the night with bed time stories with the flashlight and a prayer.
Outside of Horrock's
Love Bubba
No comments:
Post a Comment