Friday, July 30, 2010

Bubba's Weekly Update


Tuesday




Met a new friend (Carrie Wires) for dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. Its a girl I knew from Sunday school but didn't really know her. Since she didn't have her kids for the night and I was in town we decided to get together. We each ordered a salad. I ordered my favorite the featured salad with beans, tortilla strips, chicken, eggs, and etc. We met at 7PM and didn't leave until 8:30PM. Our waiter kept coming over...thinking he was trying to get rid of us. We enjoyed getting to know one another. It was nice to have girl time. We both were in adhere need of it.



After dinner, I invited Carrie over to watch "Dear John" which I had rented from the Red Box. If you haven't scene it, it is a sweet chick flick and a tear jerker, but good. Spending time together with Carrie felt like I'd known her forever. We had a lot in common and lot to talk about. When the movie ended we talked and talked like girls do. Before we knew it the time was Midnight.

We both had such a great time. Thanks Carrie for a great girls night out/in. Hope we have many more girl nights.


Wednesday


Ready for the movies!!



Met my good friend Katie Lou for a movie at Regal Stadium, Grown Ups. Starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, David Spade, Chris Rock, David Schneider and many more. The movie was a hit, everyone was laughing and enjoying the movie. I snunk in a soda (Diet Pepsi) and Katie bought popcorn. We both hadn't had popcorn in years and having it and remembered how amazing it really is.

Didn't get to take a picture...but this is one from our hunting trip in MI


After the movie we were able to catch up a little bit. Wish we could do it more often but somehow life ALWAYS gets in the way. We both hope to plan a trip to Carowinds this summer when Katie graduates. What a great gift to yourself after years of studying and preparing for finals.


Thursday

Spent the day at the McCallister household taking care of the girls: Sadie, Sasha, and Lady. I'm taking care of the girls since Barb is visiting Bill in Texas. Were all doing great and the girls love their long walks. I relaxed while reading, searching for jobs, and watching movies.

Being with the girls this weekend is definitely preparing me when I do plan on having children. Since they get me up in the middle of the night, like last night 2:30AM, ready to go out and do their business. Then couldn't get back to sleep until 5ish and then they were ready to go back out at 7. Its been enjoyable spending time with the dogs and is hard work.


Sadie



Lady



Sasha



Friday


Helping a friend with her pictures. Were going to organize them so she can start scrap-booking. Off to get ready...everyone have a GREAT and WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment