What does that really mean when someone says you need to find yourself? Or that what your going through is trying to figure out who you really are. But when people say you need to find yourself it sounds like we've lost ourselves or something. I guess we all are really lost but how do we find ourselves? Is there a process of how this works or a book that will provide us with the much needed information? More than likely not, so then how do we move on to find ourselves?
I feel this is where I'm at in my life. Throughout my life I feel myself always comparing and contrasting my life to others. How do you stop comparing and begin to be happy with yourself and where your at in life? I want to be happy with myself and my life, but at times I get lost and don't know what to do. At times I feel like I should be more successful that I can't be happy with my job because I feel I deserve more and that I'm capable of more.
How do we as people overcome this feeling of fear of ourselves and our futures? Is it possible to be comfortable with where were at and not compare our life with others?
Have you found yourself? I know I haven't but it is what I'm working on to be a better person, friend, sister, aunt, daughter and employee. I want to be a happier more confidant Bubba that I enjoy being around that rubs off on others.
If any of my readers have any feedback I would greatly appreciate all your comments.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sure don't have all the answers for you either Bubba but I do know that your confidence already rubs off on people -- you have always accomplished all your goals that you have set for yourself and with your bright eyes and beautiful smile - you are a very gorgeous young lady and fun to be with!! I know that you have had a few turn overs with your jobs --- but each one is a stepping stone to where God wants you to be! Some day you will be able to look back and say 'so this is where God wanted me' Its just so darn hard not knowing the plans on getting there!!! Hang in there and remember that you are in my prayers every day and I am so pleased to have you in my life!! love you always - - - Jan
ReplyDeleteFinding yourself is figuring out what makes you happy on a day to day basis. What are your goals,fears, and outlook on life? What do you need to do to get there? You are the type of person that always worries about making other people happy. You need to see what makes you happy. Times change and so do people but you must always be true to yourself first and foremost. Your charisma and charm rub off on more people than you realize. You have more potential than you can imagine but you have to live for bubba and no one else before you will realize it . You're the type person everyone should get a chance to know. Good luck and remember to be true to your feelings and heart.
ReplyDelete