Last week was my last week alone. My schedule for the week was Monday Wednesday and Saturday. When I went in on Monday my boss said there were too many people on the floor and asked who wanted to go home. So I left, figured I could wait an hour to get a table or go home and be productive. Then I gave my Wednesday away so I could visit my best girls ABCD in North Carolina. After my haircut Tuesday morning I was on the road.
New Hair
Wednesday evening we had the opportunity to go to the RBC Center in Raliegh to see the finale of American Idol with American Idol. We arrived an 1 1/2 early hoping we would get good seats. In the meantime before the doors opened at 6:30 we sat in the scorching hot humid weather with nothing to eat or drink.
Waiting in the Heat
Scotty Wins American Idol
Thursday morning after Ashley and Brittney finished their chores we went over to the Gautier's. We got to soak up the rays and have fun in the pool. After our relaxing morning we had to return home to get ready for the talent show at Courtney and Delaney's school. Before leaving the girls came upon a huge snake in the back yard. Myself, Ashley, Liane, Courtney, Delaney we all stayed far away. Brittney (the fast-pitch softball player) got the hoe and starting hitting the snake as hard as she could with all her anger and might. In no time we were seeing blood and the snake in pieces.
Fun Times at The Pool
The Snake
On our way to the talent show Ashley, Brittney and I stopped at Mrs. Vickie's (AKA Granny) to fix her hair and makeup. She looked HOT TO TROT!
Hot Granny
(I did her hair, doesn't it look awesome)!
Talent Show

Friday was Delaney's kindergarten graduation. All week she was very excited for this day to arrive. Her mom curled her hair, bought her a new dress and shoes. Throughout the week she had talked her dad into giving her $20 for her graduating as well as her mom. But little do they know they were both giving her $20 and she already added it up to a total of $4o. So the rest of the week she was saying I'm getting $40 for my graduation!
Saying the Lord's Prayer
Thanks girls for spending time with me. I love you y'all lots.
Bubba Jean
No comments:
Post a Comment