Its been a week since our vacation. Were trying to get back into the swing of things. Ray went back to Camden on Sunday after our Goodwill shopping and I went back to Anderson with Laura. Being home alone with the cats is relaxing but its lonely being away from Ray. I know it sounds corny but I'm so used to seeing him every day that being at home isn't the same. So by Tuesday I had asked him if I could come see him. Thinking I was gonna drive down that night but he had said his dad was driving down on Wednesday so I could ride down with him. Which made it nice and convenient so we could ride back home together. A big thanks to Bill to driving me down, I really do appreciate it, thanks!
When we arrived in Camden we met Ray for lunch. We went to a new place, well its a new place for me, its called The Old Armory Steakhouse. We all ordered the special. Broccoli cheese shrimp soup with Greek chicken, potatoes, and more broccoli. It was delicious! Thanks Bill for a wonderful lunch and great family time. After lunch I showed Bill our apartment. Looking forward to more family time with you and Barb.
Wednesday was date night!. We went to Wal-Mart because I had to get some cleaning supplies for the apartment. Know your thinking Wal-Mart, cleaning supplies, how can that be a date? Ray had a plan. Then I started getting hungry, so I grabbed an already made salad by the deli and Ray got chicken with mac and cheese. His plan was to take our food to the park before the movie started at 7 but it started to sprinkle so we ate our food in the truck. How romantic, huh? I thought so. We went and saw Prince Of Persia, I highly recommend! If you know me I'm a movie fanatic so you can take me word for it.
Thursday, was a pretty relaxing day. Ray picked me up for a lunch date. He took me to a Japanese place, which is like Osaka Express back in Anderson. It was delicious! But in the end gives you GAS! LOLOL! For Ray it was back to work, for me it was poolside with a magazine, 30SPF, and bottled water. I stayed out for about an 1 1/2 and felt drained from the hot sun. Took a cold shower then it was down for a nap. I'm so used to taking a nap from the cruise and thought why should it stop now.
When Ray got home it was back to Wal-Mart, his favorite place! (lolol) If you know Ray he hates Wal-Mart but being in Camden its pretty much the only store to get everything at once. Ray got to get his oil changed...I had to get a few things...and you have time to waste waiting for you car think thats Wal-Marts motto so you can buy things you don't need. Done shopping and back home for dinner. Ray had Japanese left overs and I had cereal with a bagel/low-fat strawberry cream cheese. Delicious!
Today is Friday! Yay! Everyday is Friday for me. Its been hard not working. You would think it would be fun but at times I feel like I should be doing something. I've been doing lots of house cleaning, spring cleaning, and watching movies. Feel like I should be reading so I can help my brain cells. At times I feel I'm getting stupider but I know thats not TRUE its just how I feel sometimes. And Ray has been great. He says I don't have to work now, he says I can wait and find something that moves me that drives something that I will enjoy! Isn't that AWESOME! What a GREAT husband! Love you lots for always caring and being there for me.
Anyways, were coming back to Anderson when Ray gets out of work! Looking forward to seeing my friend Laura, Bill & Barb and most of all our cats.
Love y'all
Bubba
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment