Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Date Nights

Previously I told you we were on a bowling league, however, unfortunally the bowling alley closed last month due to the owners not being financially stable. We both were sad since we both enjoyed bowling every Tuesday and liked seeing the same people each week. I know at first I said I wasn't too sure about bowling or meeting new people but after each week it was nice to see the same people and to catch up once a week. That last night of bowling was very emotional for the owner and for some of the bowlers. But the Luck of The Irish made the most of it!

My Friend Nancy


The owners did say we could go to Columbia to bowl at the Royal Z either Wednesday or Thursday. We showed up the following Thursday with our team to bowl. The employees looked at us like we were crazy since all the Camden bowlers were bowling on Wednesday not Thursday and no one told us. Luckily they let us bowl for FREE since we drove 30 minutes to bowl.

Ray Bowling With His Dice Ball


Ray & I


We haven't signed up for a league as of yet but still may for the summer if it doesn't interfere with Ray's church softball league. We have bowled since with friends and hope we will be back on a bowling league soon since last weekend I bowled a 175. I will keep you updated on our bowling league days!

No comments:

Post a Comment