Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Update

Finished Reading my Book Ray got me for Christmas
(I'm a slow reader, so I was pretty excited I finished)


Milo Taking a Late Nap on Saturday


Alex Loves Laying in the Sun


Sunday at Awaken
As you read in my earlier posts we are studying the book of Nehemiah during our fast. This week was interesting. Pastor Jay spoke on Nehemiah chapter 5. This chapter dealt with money,finances and etc. Here is some notes from the sermon:

Number one problem is Money
*If you follow your money you will discover where your heart is
*You can't serve and love money at the same time
*Your commitment should be to giving

Giving
*Priority Matthew 6:33
*Should be consistent
*Should be generous 2Cor 9:7
(living on less so you can give more away)


Ray After Church
(isn't he so cute)

Ray made me lunch. His famous BBQ chicken. It was Delicious. Then onto playing Monopoly card game. I won this time! Which was a first but I was pretty excited.

Me After Church


After a long nap, it was time for the Superbowl. We both were rooting for the Packers but were disappointed in the halftime show. We were very excited with the outcome! Yay Go Packers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss you Bubba!!! I can't even tell you how much! I noticed your book is Michigan Bride---very cute considering you were a Michigan bride:) Pet Milo and Alex for me and tell Ray I'm sad I missed that delicious BBQ chicken! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Miss you tooo! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete