Saturday, February 27, 2010

Homework

I spent the weekend finishing up my Math homework. Which if y'all know me I'm not the greatest at Math so Ray has been helping me and at times I haven't been the best person to work with, but Ray is there no matter what I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. Well, this is the last week of my class. I just took my last test, scored a 89.7% and took my practice final and scored a 70%. Monday is my last day of class, finally its here.

I feel like God has been testing me during taking this math class, maybe to see if I'll be able to handle school again. I feel like I've been failing. I feel like I have to do it right and perfect the first time and when I don't get a problem right the first time I FREAK, which I know is bad and isn't sane to any normal person.

I pray that God will lead me and guide me into the right direction. I pray that he give me the strength, confidence, and knowledge that I need to get through this exam without going crazy. I pray that he will give me patience through each problem and help me not look at where I need to go just help me focus on that one problem. I also pray that whatever happens after this exam is in your hands. I'm letting go and trusting in you Lord. Please Lord be there with me, keep me patient, happy and strong.

I'll update y'all on Tuesday after I take my exam, wish me luck. Signing off.
Love ya Bubba Jean

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you too! I love ya and you're a smart, beautiful, kind person who I'm very happy to call my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...Love ya too.

    ReplyDelete